A friend told me that one of my more recent posts caused some concern, so I thought I'd offer a clarification.
Though I'm longing for home (heaven), I'm not depressed or suicidal. I simply recognize that we humans were made for some place better. Though life is great, it requires work and sometimes, well, I don't want to work. Instead, I just want to live effortlessly without conflict or pain. That's all.
As for the relationships aspect I mentioned, this is not referring to Scott. In fact, I don't know what I'd do without him. He's AMAZING with Leah. When he gets home from work, he goes into Daddy-mode, taking care of Leah if she's fussing, and thus giving me a break. He's quick to change her diapers, play with her, or soothe her, and during dinner, he's on Daddy duty, eating with one hand while holding Leah with the other. He's so much fun to watch with her. He's an even better dad than I thought he was going to be.
Oh... and the remote re-appeared while I was changing the sheets the other day. I guess the portal to the fourth dimension is lurking somewhere in our duvet cover...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment